Let’s assume you are doing pretty awesome on Amazon. You’ve optimized your listing, ran some Amazon PPC(pay per click) ads, and generated plenty of sales. Now what? If you want to keep up with that momentum of your sales there is one thing you should definitely do next: Create an Amazon Brand Store!
Topics covered in this blog:
- What is Amazon Brand Store?
- Why do you need a Brand Store?
- Benefits of Having an Amazon Brand Store for Businesses
- Who Can Create An Amazon Brand Store?
What is Amazon Brand Store?
- It’s a free tool that allows Amazon sellers to create an online store of their own. It’s an excellent way to drive sales and boost shoppers’ loyalty.
- It is a great Amazon advertising strategy to go for if you have some complementary products to sell alongside regular ones.
Why do you need a Brand Store?
- Having an brand store for your eCommerce business adds plenty of value.
- It allows you to showcase multiple products on the same page and, therefore, create a seamless shopping experience for your customers, attract more organic traffic, and level up your rankings on Amazon.
- You get to maintain your brand reputation on the world’s most popular marketplace.
Benefits of Having an Amazon Store for Businesses
There are plenty of advantages to having a Brand Store and will add plenty of value to your business. Here are some:
1. It helps you come across as a genuine brand
- When you showcase your products on your Amazon Brand Store, people are more likely to see you as a genuine brand rather than some reseller selling cheap products.
- This adds to your credibility and helps you make more sales in the long run.
2. It helps find multiple products on the same page
- Brand Store is great if you have a variety of products to sell.
- It helps you organize all your products in one place and gives a seamless shopping experience to your customers.
- Selling footwear, apparel, or tech gadgets? Just set up a store and display all your products.
- You also have a great chance of making more sales as customers can buy multiple products straight from one place.
3. It helps you increase your organic rankings on Amazon
- Brand Store pages don’t just bring some good traffic and sales but they also help you rank organically on Amazon.
- If you have a Brand Store for your Amazon business then you can boost your rankings in search results and outperform your competitors.
4. Helps you market new products to already existing customers
- This is an added benefit that you get when you build a Brand Store on Amazon. Not only you are able to market products to new customers but also pre-existing ones.
- You can share your Brand Store on social media and let your followers know about the latest products.
5. Allows a smoother mobile shopping experience
- Did you know that your Brand Store can be optimized for mobile devices? This makes it easier for shoppers to buy your products straight from their phones.
- Thanks to enhanced responsive design your products look as beautiful as they would on a desktop screen.
6. It can be used as a landing page on Amazon
- Instead of creating a separate landing page for your products, you can also use your Brand Store as a dedicated landing page on Amazon.
- You can use Sponsored Brand ads to redirect your customers to your Brand Store and let them shop your exclusive range of products straight from your store.
Who Can Create An Amazon Brand Store?
- If you have your brand registered on Amazon Brand Registry, you are eligible for an Amazon Store. To know about Brand Registry read this Amazon Brand Registry
- Don’t have your brand registered? Our team will help you get it done.
- With the help of Stores, customers on Amazon can unveil and learn about different brands and their wide range of products.
- Need some help creating your own Brand Store? Or a robust Amazon marketing strategy that generates conversions and sales? We’re ready to help you!