What is Flipkart advertising?
Flipkart Advertising is a performance-based marketing solution that allows you to advertise your products to millions of customers every day. In today’s market, standing out from the competition can be challenging. You get the much desired buy now button, helps drive higher visibility, derive actionable insights by advertising your products on Flipkart and beat the competition. It is the easiest way to stand out.
What are the types of Flipkart ads?
There are two types of Flipkart advertising:
CPC (Cost per Click)
This is the cost that you have incurred per click on your ads. Total number of clicks performed by the customer/users on the ad, indicating their intent to know more. These metrics are available in your campaign summary page. You can reach the campaign summary page by clicking on the campaign name from the list of the campaigns on the ‘Advertising’ page.
Benefits of CPC:
- Cost effective because you only pay when a buyer actually reaches your products, it can be good value for money. You can choose to spend as much or as little as you like.
- Customisable as you run your campaigns, you can make many small adjustments to improve based on what works best.
- You will see the fast impact of your CPC efforts almost immediately.
- CPC campaigns can be set up to carefully measure effectiveness. You can determine exactly how much your return on investment is.
SmartROI (Return on Investment)
SmartROI is a campaign type which will help sellers set their Expected ROI from their advertising campaigns. Once the Expected ROI has been set, the Flipkart Advertising system will optimize campaigns to achieve this ROI.
Benefit of SmartROI:
The Flipkart Smart ROI advertising is fully optimized for the increased sales by giving the best ROI (Return on Investment). The smart ROI helps the seller to get the maximum order in minimum spending.
When should you start your advertising on Flipkart?
- When your listings are completely done: Because if your listings are incomplete, customers cannot get enough information, and they don’t trust your product, so the first thing is to complete your listings.
- Your images should be best: Keep the best images from all your competitors, so customers can easily trust your product, because when customers click on your product, their first look is at your product’s images; And first impression is the last impression.
- You should have a prime tag: The prime tag is important because customers can easily trust your brand when they see the prime tag on your products.
- You should fast deliver your product: If you are eligible to fast deliver your products to the customers then there are high chances of customers purchasing your products.
- When you have sufficient stocks.
- You should have a daily budget for investing.
When you fulfill all the above points you should start advertising. If you haven’t much experience in this field, you should get guidance from our experts. A well qualified, trained and experienced team is here to offer you the best services related to advertising.